Hanging Heart Ranch offers both lesson and camp programs throughout the year. Please find additional information and rates below:
Horseback Riding Lessons
Hanging Heart Ranch offers both children and adults the opportunity to learn how to care for and ride horses through lessons and camp programs. Lessons are available for first time students to those ready for more advanced techniques, allowing Hanging Heart Ranch to accommodate for all types of riders.
· Lessons will be offered Monday through Friday and are an hour long, with a maximum of five students per class
· Lessons cover horse safety, grooming, saddling, and approximately 30-45 minutes of riding
· Lessons will start at $40 and can be purchased in packages of four for $150, payable in full at the beginning of the month
· Lessons for advanced students are available in barrel racing, pole bending, team sorting, novice reining and horsemanship. Check out our "Team Sorting" page for additional information about working with cattle.
The property has two full size arenas with lights, a round pen, several acres of trails and an indoor riding arena, allowing lessons to be held rain or shine. If a student needs to cancel, the lesson must be made up before their next scheduled lesson, otherwise it will be counted as a no-show.
Summer Camp Programs
Join us at Hanging Heart Ranch for horseback riding fun with our weekly summer camp programs! We are accepting students between the ages of 5 – 18 years old. Activities include horseback riding, learning about horse safety, creating arts and crafts and decorating horses! Camps are either 3 or 5 days long, and will run from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Check back in the spring of 2017 for Summer Camp information!
Camp Dates 2016:
- June 20th - 24th : $275
- June 27th - 30th : $200 (Cattle Sorting Camp) - FULL
- July 5th - 7th : $150 (3-Day Camp / All Levels) - FULL
- July 11th - 15th : $275
- July 18th - 22nd : $275
- July 25th - 27th : $200 (3-Day Camp / Advanced Levels)
- August 1st - 5th : $275
- August 8th - 12th : $275
- August 15th - 17th : $150 (3-Day Camp / All Levels)
· Instructors: Justine Gentilini and Michelle McKenzie
· Phone: (805) 350 – 1971
· Email: HangingHeartRanch@yahoo.com
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/hangingheartranch