Hanging Heart Ranch Training
Does Your Horse Need A “Tune Up”?
Hanging Heart Ranch Training Program begins with a strong foundation in groundwork as well as basic horsemanship. Our philosophy is to progress with your horse, pushing them to be their best without pushing them to their limit. We want this training process to not only be enjoyable for your horse but for your future with your horse.
We are more than happy to work towards your future goals with your horse; whether it be just starting out or putting on the finishing touches. We are knowledgeable in multiple areas of Western and English disciplines including: barrel racing, pole bending, reining, horsemanship, western pleasure, cattle work, gymkhana, hunters and jumpers.
Full Service Training: For $650/month, our 30/60/90 program includes the following:
· Board with shelter and pens cleaned daily
· Horses exercised 4-5 times a week (riding and groundwork)
· Choice of alfalfa, wheat, or forage fed twice daily
· Western or English training
o Barrel racing, pole bending, intro reining, horsemanship, western pleasure, cattle work, gymkhana, hunters and jumpers
· Weekly emails with updates and videos of your horse
· Owners are welcome to come out and watch us ride during the week
· Shoes are NOT included in this price
Limited Service Training: For $450/month, our 30/60/90 program includes the following:
· Board and use of the facilities as listed above
· Training 3 times a week
Outside Training: $50/ride
· We travel to your facility with our tack
· First ride we will evaluate your horse and discus training options with your goal in mind
· Multiple horse or weekly ride (1 horse) discount
· Monday – Friday, Mornings – Early Afternoon ONLY